Even if you have visited a destination in the past, it is still a great idea to use a travel agent to book you vacation and here is why…
1) Personalized Service – I get to know my clients needs and wishes so I can book them the perfect vacation. What works for me and my family may not work for you. My family loves to be on the go all the time…another family may want a relaxing beach vacation, or a few days built into their Walt Disney World visit to chill poolside. I also prepare a personalized travel packet for each client with their itinerary, tips and tricks and information about their destination and a little something extra to say thank you.
2) Building Relationships – this piggy backs on #10. I get to know you and your travel style, so the next time you are ready to book, we can get right down to business. For example, I recently met with a client to book her at one of the Sandals Resort. We got to talking and she mentioned her back issues. That tipped me off that a two hour shuttle on a bumpy road from the airport to the resort might not be the best way for her to start a vacation. We quickly moved them to a closer resort and the next time I book for them, accommodating her back issues will be on my radar from the start.
3) Experience – I’ve traveled to many of the destinations that I book so I can give you first hand knowledge. I have sailed on multiple cruise lines, and visited Disney World more times that I can count – and at various times of the year. I’ve stayed on site and off-site. I’ve dined in several of the restaurants and know the best viewing spots for parades, fireworks and shows. I spent three summers visiting Colonial Williamsburg. I visit New York City every chance I get and my daughter’s first 5 vacations were to Myrtle Beach. I also know the best times to travel to avoid crowds or bad weather.
4) Knowledge – Marvelous Mouse Travels is a Platinum Earmarked Disney Vacation Planner and a preferred Sandals Agency. I have the knowledge of 200 agents behind me. And in addition to traveling, I spend a lot of time learning about destinations. I spent three days in Feb. at an onsite training at Universal Studios – Orlando. In May, I sailed the Royal Caribbean’s Harmony of the Seas with 48 fellow agents and received training from a Royal Caribbean executive. I attend webinars and keep up to date on news and deals on a variety of destinations. I am certified by Royal Caribbean, Norwegian Cruise Line, Carnival Cruise Line, Sandals, Universal Orlando and a graduate of the Disney College of Knowledge.
5) A Travel Agent Saves you money! I always look to make sure I am finding you the best price available for the type of travel you are booking. AND – if a better deal becomes available, I will adjust your reservation to reflect that. For example, I saved a family over $1,500 by rebooking them into the Free Dining Promotion in Disney World when it became available.